Thursday, August 31, 2017

Justina Blakeney™ X Living Spaces

I’m seriously over-the-moon to announce our new Justina Blakeney™ X Living Spaces Collections!!  Social media is so incredible, not just for the new-found way of sharing with the world–but also for the new-found way of listening. Throughout these last eight years of blogging, I’ve been doing a whole lot of both — but one of the most powerful aspects for me is the ability to listen to all of you and hear what’s missing from your homes.   What I heard was a yearning for pieces with personality…a little something different. I heard that people want family-friendly pieces and pieces that could work in small spaces. I heard a cry for color! I heard a call-out for decent price-points. I heard you!! And I took what I heard, and mixed in a healthy dose of my crazy jungaliciousness –and what has come out of all that listening and working, working and listening is our bohemian-modern collection that’s debuting today at Living Spaces.

This collection is VERY dear to my heart. The sofas and chairs were loving made here in Los Angeles by Jonathan Louis. I’ve been at their factories and creative offices about once a week for the past year and a half working with the JL family (and it is actually a family-owned and operated company!) to develop all of the frames and silhouettes and to pair fabrics to frames (Selene, Denise, Javier!!! We did it!!)

(Get the above look: Our Tufo Sectional, and Cosmic Desert wallpaper in Cobalt). 

Most all of the fabrics on our furniture pieces were designed from my original watercolors and drawings and woven in North Carolina at the Valdese Weavers mill. We then worked closely with the wonderful folks at Living Spaces to pair all of our pieces with other Living Spaces items to create the whole “Justina Blakeney” vibe. We then sprinkled in a bunch of my favorite planties and boom shakalaka: the Justina Blakeney X Living Spaces collection was born.

(Get the above look: Our LES sofa, walls: Royal Navy by Valspar) 

(Get the above look: Our Mor sofa, walls: Royal Navy by Valspar, accessories available at Living Spaces) 

(Get the above look: Our Tufo Sectional, and Cosmic Desert wallpaper in Cobalt). 

(Get the above look: Our Amira Chaise, wall painted in Provincial Peach by Sherwin Williams) Accessories from Living Spaces. 

(Get the above look: Amira sofa. Shae accent chair, Wall painted in Provincial Peach by Sherwin Williams. Accessories from Living Spaces. )

(Get the above look: Nima Accent Chair , Wall painted in Royal Navy by Valspar. Accessories from Living Spaces. )

(Get the above look: Chloe Bed. Lamp, )

 

Chillin on the Henri. My dress is from Ace & Jig (last season). 

This crazy beautiful creature is our Tufo chair in our Solpac fabric. 

With a full heart and thanks to my team, the Living Spaces team, the team over at Jonathan Louis and Valdese weavers. So much time,  talent and love went into creating these pieces. I hope you love them as much as I do and go to your local Living Spaces store to see everything in person, sit on the sofas, snap some IG’s (maybe even enter to win $1500 worth of our product in our #NewBohoLiving contest–more on that HERE!!) I CAN NOT WAIT to start to see these pop up in your homes! Please tag me in any photos so I can see and share!! And head over to Living Spaces to check out the whole line.  xoxo!! <3 <3!!  ~J

Above dress from Shop Ruche last year.  Pictured above our Emuna Mirror (currenty sold out! sorry!) , Aja Wallpaper in Teal and the Luna Chair in Boogie. 
Photos C/O Living Spaces.

 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2x9zixe

No comments:

Post a Comment