Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Justina Blakeney x Beyond Yoga

Whether you’ve been following along for awhile, or are new to the Jungalow™, you probably have picked up that my day-to-day attire generally consist of comfy clothes: jeans and a t-shirt, a patternful mumu, or more often than not – yoga pants. So when Beyond Yoga, (whose high-waisted pants were already in my wardrobe rotation), started the conversation about working together, I was ready to get wild!

When determining which of my patterns would be used for this collection, I thought about the vibe that would be communicated to whoever was wearing them. Which patterns would be chill but energizing? Which patterns would feel modern, lush and energetic?

Another important consideration was what activities (other than yoga) would be enjoyed in them? Biking along the river, hiking in the woods, visiting local nurseries and botanical gardens, early mornings thrifting at the Rose Bowl or shopping the farmer’s market. I wanted a pattern that would communicate the power of plants and fresh air. Plants, pattern and pranayama!

After some deliberation, Aja and Pinwheel were the winners!

I am beyond excited for my Justina Blakeney™ x Beyond Yoga limited edition athleisure wear! You can mix and match the studio bralette with the high-waisted capri or long legging….

…find yourself getting cozy with the cropped harem sweatpant..

…or suit up with the bomber jacket!

Now I can pretend I’m sporty, match my walls and go full on Jungalow™ camouflage!



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2woBReV

No comments:

Post a Comment