Friday, August 11, 2017

Interior Color Palette Inspo From Nature

 

As you all likely know, most of my inspiration for interiors comes from nature. I really enjoy photographing nature and processing the images (I normally use Lightroom for processing.) I like to up the saturation of the colors, making them feel as vibrant as they seem to me under the sunlight. I’ve pulled out some color palettes here to check out. Perhaps one of the combos might inspire one of my next room designs, or one of yours? Which color combo is your fave? I used the top image (snapped in Rome) as my jumping off place for color inspo for the All New Jungalow HQ.(You can follow along with the remodel of our new work space over on my personal IG and IG Stories).

I hope you have a great weekend, friends. Tomorrow we’re having a birthday party for Ida who just turned five omg. xoxo ~J



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2vWtCa8

No comments:

Post a Comment