Thursday, August 17, 2017

OOTD

I just got this dress from Of A Kind. It gives me all kinds of modern Mary Poppins vibes and the cinched waist is flattering to mah curves. Perfect work dress.

I’m wearing it with this tote from This Is ground. The color is so, so citrus-y and fun. It’s a bit of a splurge, but I do have a tendency to spend more money on bags and shoes and wear them for years on end. The circular shape on the front makes it feel really different and the inside is outfitted perfectly with lots of pouches for work stuff and meeting.

The Pompom earrings are from Etsy.

My sandals which I have been living in ALL SUMMER LONG are from Loeffler Randall (last year). Find similar styles here.
All the patterns that I super-imposed here are my original artworks :) Photography by Kristina Bing
I’m heading to Sante Fe this afternoon. I’d love to hear any Santa Fe suggestions that you have and see y’all on IG and back here on Monday.  Stay colorful and patternful.

xx J

 

 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2w63n0g

No comments:

Post a Comment