Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Style Roundup: Boho Pro

The Jungalow | Boho Style Roundup

I’ve been frequenting a lot of trade shows, conferences and meetings lately and finding that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in clothing that feels both boho and profesh. My M.O. at our studio is yoga pants, a comfy T and Birkenstocks so when I go to these meetings with people in business suits and closed-toe shoes I often find that I’m standing in my closet for forty minutes the night before, trying to put an outfit together that is comfy but also professional and still ‘me’. Here is a round up of some pieces that fit the bill. I’ve been rocking flowy dresses with blazers and an ankle bootie lately and I’m digging that vibe. Also, I’m finding that that fourth ‘layer’ of jewelry can really help to make me feel more polished.

  1. Festival Tassel Necklace
  2. Montauk Tie-Dye Dress
  3. Matiko Cassandra Fringe Boots
  4. Zebra Flight Earrings
  5. Arbre Socks
  6. ASOS CURVE Stripe Midi T-Shirt Dress
  7. ASOS Premium Double Breasted Blazer
  8. Reclaimed Vintage Hand Embroidered Mini Leather Pouch Bag
  9. Iona Fringed Pendant Necklace
  10. ASOS Ultimate Embroidered Peasant Blouse in Chambray
  11. Ba&sh Salma Embroidered Folk Dress
  12. Embroidered Nell Jacket


from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2eNMoE2

No comments:

Post a Comment