Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The New World Market Nomad Collection

This post was created in partnership with World Market. Justina Blakeney For World Market

When I first set eyes on the new Nomad Collection at World Market, I was like…uh YES. There are so many fun, patterned pieces that also mix really well with pieces from their Super Natural Collection. When they invited me to design a room with my favorite pieces from the collection I was excited to mix and match and pull together a bunch of my favorite pieces–after all, scouring the WM site while I’m binge watching weird BBC shows is pretty much my favorite thing to do ever.

This was the original design that I went in with:world-market-living-room

We had to tweak a few things based on availability, and swap the placement of a few things, but at the end of the day, I love how my room came out:

Justina Blakeney For World Market

Justina Blakeney For World Market

The paint color we used on the walls was Provincial Peach by Sherwin Williams in flat. I feel like it’s that perfect peachy/pinky neutral for the walls and I’m thinking about using it somewhere in my house.

Justina Blakeney For World Market
Justina Blakeney For World Market

Of course next to the velvet sofa I needed some botanicals and bling so we ended up using this hammered metal coffee table and some large botanical statements, including the cactus that I am pretty obsessed with. 
Justina Blakeney For World Market

We used a small rug as a wall hanging which worked really nicely. We simply pinned it to a pole, added some rope and we were done. 
Justina Blakeney For World Market
Justina Blakeney For World Market

I like the double-hung pendants on one side that kind of balance out the tall cactus their opposite.

Justina Blakeney For World Market

The rose chair is sooo, sooo good and just as pretty (and as comfy as it looks) in person. 
Justina Blakeney For World Market
and here are some tips for you on getting that boho chic look! :)

Shop the look here:

The Jungalow | World Market

  1. 5’x8′ Block Print Cotton Farah Area Rug
  2. Wood Parat Bowl
  3. Natural Seagrass Leona Hamper Basket
  4. Boho Sheer Cotton Macrame Canopy
  5. Ivory Faux Fur Papasan Cushion
  6. Teal Overdyed Cotton Throw Pillow
  7. Painted Wood Bowl with Lid
  8. Rose Pink Tyley Chair
  9. 3’x5′ Ivory Moroccan-Inspired Wedding Area Rug
  10. Large Hand Painted Terracotta Urli Pot
  11. Midnight Blue Velvet Kendall Sofa
  12. Basket Weave Orb Jute Fiber Pendant Lamp
  13. Oversized Blush Mongolian Faux Fur Lumbar Pillow
  14. Rustic Glass Vase with Handle
  15. Ivory Faux Flokati Stool
  16. Round White Dotted Bamboo Basket
  17. Pink Wool and Cotton Kilim Throw Pillow
  18. Ivory New Zealand Sheepskin Area Rug
  19. Tribal Carved Wood Accent Table
  20. Cala Hammered Coffee Table
  21. Lilac Mist Herringbone Cotton Throw Pillow
  22. Natural Hyacinth Sabina Tote Basket
  23. Moroccan Tea Glasses, Set of 6
  24. Blue Metal Arianna Filigree Lantern
  25. Metallic Embroidered Leather Pouf
  26. Seagrass Cora Tote Basket

Photography by Justina Blakeney. This post was created in partnership with World Market for their#FallHomeRefresh campaign. All opinions are my own. Holla. 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2cBQYYN

No comments:

Post a Comment