Monday, April 24, 2017

Swim into Springtime!

Justina Blakeney Swimsuit

It’s been seriously heating up here in Los Angeles! It has made me want to bust out my swimsuit, but alas I haven’t bought one for this year. I scoured the internet for the perfect suit and here is what I found…

Roundup-Swimsuit

  1. GabiFresh D/DD + E/F Milestone Underwire Bikini
  2. Women’s Plus Size Embroidered Bikini Top – Xhilaration™
  3. Color Like No Other One-Piece Swimsuit
  4. Hurry Up and Wade Swimsuit Top in Halter
  5. Women’s Plus Size Colorblock Crochet Bikini Top – Xhilaration™
  6. Asos Curved Flutter Sleeve Bikini
  7. Asos Bright Mesh Wrap Panel Crop Bikini
  8. Siyu Eden Surplice One-Piece
  9. GabiFresh G/H Athena Swimsuit

Also check out our eBay guide for 7 flattering swimsuits that show off your curves!


 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2q8lpIS

No comments:

Post a Comment