Monday, April 3, 2017

Sunshiny Finds

 

Living-Yellow-18-WEB

newboho_c01-059

Living-Yellow-15web

Every year at this time I start craving yellow. Yellow just warms me up and makes me feel happy. It helps me get through stressful times (hola tax season). It helps me push through and remember that summer is just around the corner. Whether used in small doses to punch up a room with accents (like in the above abode belonging to Katherine and Brian Smirke featured in The New Bohemians) or like in the shipping container I designed a couple of years back with my sister for Dwell on Design.  Right now I’m loving the look of yellow paired with textured neutrals. Here’s a roundup of some sunshiny finds sure to brighten up your day! All of these with pretty happy price-points too.

sunshiny-finds

 

Raffia Charger \ Cut out lamp \ Ida Mirror \ Diamond Dot Vase \ Palm floor lamp \ Lidded Vase \ White Stool with Tassels \ White Metal Urn \ Kahelo Rug \

Concrete Drum Side Table \ Cheetah Pillow \ Yellow Umbrella with scalloped edges \

Living Yellow Photos by Danae Horst for The Jungalow
Pops of Yellow Living Room photo by Dabito



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2oRebIE

No comments:

Post a Comment