Friday, April 28, 2017

Color, pattern and textural inspiration from The Fairchild Gardens, Miami

Fairchild-2I was in Miami for all of 36 hours and had a chance to visit the Fairchild Gardens. Whenever I visit a new city I try and make a stop at their botanical gardens if I can. The highlights of the Fairchild for me were the Butterfly exhibit and seeing so many tropical varieties I’d never seen before. Here are some of my favorite moments.

Fairchild-4Fairchild-6

I’d never seen this Calathea with the grid pattern before…isn’t it gorgeous??Fairchild-7 Fairchild-8 Fairchild-9 Fairchild-10

Also this was the first time I’d ever seen a Rainbow Eucalyptus tree in person. Just breathtaking!!Fairchild-11 Fairchild-12 Fairchild-13Fairchild-15

Wishing you all a very jungalicious weekend!!
xoxo ~J



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2oTLXgy

No comments:

Post a Comment