Monday, June 13, 2016

Boho summer style round up

boho jump-suitSummer is upon us and between my travels and my fluctuating waistline size, I keep finding myself popping into my favorite shops and coming out with a new summery tunic, or a really great jumpsuit. In the past I’ve had a very (very!) hard time finding jumpsuits that fit — they normally give me some serious camel toe (if I can get them on at all!)– so you can’t imagine my surprise and delight when I tried on the above jumpsuit and it fit me just right (and it has P O C K E T S)!  I will be living in it all summer long. Below, check out my other summery scores!
boho summer fashion roundup

I got the Antik Batik sandals while in Paris (of course they’re available here, too ugh) and Ace and Jig’s stripe goddess dress will be my next splurge. Happy summer shopping!

Jumpsuit (I’m wearing the Xtra Large)
Earrings
Embroidered Vines Blouse
Fringed Sandals
Striped Tunic
Embroidered Maxi
Stripey Pant
Embellished Tote
Striped ‘Godess’ dress



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/1tsn65I

No comments:

Post a Comment