Friday, November 3, 2017

Skin Care Recommendations for This Boho Mama

Photo by Moussa Kraish

Poor sleep, business worries, mamahood, and hormones have all taken a toll on my skin lately. My self-care regimen (which quickly falls to the wayside on busier days) is limited to the few waking moments before my lil’one gets up and the (somewhat) quiet moments before closing my eyes at night (and often times gets skipped all togather).  I know that there is a lot more I could to do (change of diet, exercise more, set aside more “me” time etc.).  However, in the immediate, I was looking for few tips for what to use on my face (specifically for recs on makeup removers and moisturizers with SPF) and asked you all for help via my IG. We got about 500 responses and suggestions (wow! Thank you!). We went through and tallied everything up and below we’ve listed out, in order of popularity, the top products that you all have suggested.

Coconut oil came in first place (and I love it), but can someone please tell me if there is a version out there that stays creamy instead of the spectrums of runny and gritty hard?  I’m looking forward to testing out the other top suggestions, outlined below.

 

  1. Nature’s Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
  2. Rodan + Fields – Soothe Moisture Replenishing Cream
  3. BALANCED – The Water Cream
  4. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluide Emulsion
  5. Luminance Skincare – Deep Hydration Organic Moisturizer
  6. Evan Healy – Light Moisture Replenishing Fluid
  7. Drunk Elephant – Hydration + Moisture Duo
  8. Living Libations – All-Season Serum
  9. Melissa Day Cream – Organic and Natural Skin Care – Dr. Hauschka

Have a great weekend, friends!



from Jungalow http://ift.tt/2lMpHbD

No comments:

Post a Comment