Thursday, November 30, 2017

Justina Blakeney X Tiny Prints

 

My designs can be wowed out. I get it. I scare people sometimes. Not every big company is gonna let me to totally be myself and go wild. So that’s why when Tiny Prints approached me about doing a collection and said I could really just “do my thing” I was (VERY!!) excited and totally on board.  We put some of my favorite illustrations and patterns together to create a collection of customizable stationery that I feel truly reflect me as a person and as an artist. This week, the whole store is having a 40% off sale so you can get my mermaids, women, eucalyptus leaves, hamsas, tropical yumyums and my tigresses all at a really, REALLY! good price. Just use code CYBERCARDS at checkout. Shop the whole collection here



from Jungalow http://ift.tt/2isZmyr

No comments:

Post a Comment