Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Jungalow Wrapping Paper is Here!


Growing up my parents ran a residential treatment program for abused and neglected girls. It was my job to wrap the donated presents for the 50+ girls who would spend their holidays at the group home. I took the responsibility seriously, because I knew how important it was for the gifts to look like they were coming from the heart–and not just donated from random people for ‘children in need.’ I think that experience is the origin of my passion for creative gift wrap. I know firsthand how much a beautifully wrapped gift can enhance the whole experience of giving and receiving.

Even then, in my pre-Jungalow days print, pattern and found objects were essential tools in my gift-wrapping ‘toolbox’ to make packages unique and personalized. Flash forward a few decades, and I am so excited that this year we are introducing Jungalow wrapping paper for all of the gifts you are giving this season.


The following are a couple of fun ways to personalize your packages.

Foraged & Found

You know we love any excuse to forage natural bits and pieces of leaves twigs during our walks and from our backyards. If you’ve read The New Bohemians Handbook, you know we also adore crystals. Pair foraged finds with crystals to add good vibes to your gift-giving.


Pin It!

Add any of our new pins to your packages for a hint of glimmer. Added bonus? It’s gift-wrapping embellishment and gift all-in-one. Pin it to your jackets and bags!

Shop our wrapping paper and pins here.

Want more tips?
Here are a few from the archives.

Repurposed bits and pieces from your craft drawer can transform recycled kraft paper.

Upcycle Vintage Book Pages for Your Creative Gift Wrap.

One of our favorite winter treats makes a fashionable appearance on gift boxes in Gift Wrap to Induce Smiles.

 



from Jungalow http://ift.tt/2jQrcVp

No comments:

Post a Comment