Sunday, January 22, 2017

Women’s March + Limited edition print of ‘In Chorus’

in-chorus-BLOG

Yesterday I marched with my family and 750,000 other Angelenos in Downtown Los Angeles at the Women’s March. Though I sometimes get overwhelmed in crowds the tone of the march way so uplifting and calm that I had no freak-out moments.  It was a beautiful, powerful day on so many levels. I marched for Mother Earth, I marched for women’s rights, and for LGBTQ rights. I marched to show my daughter that when we stand together we are strong.

I shared this painting, titled “In Chorus” on Instagram yesterday to overwhelming response and therefor have made this print available, in limited edition. For one week you can purchase the print here. 100% of proceeds will go to the Downtown Women’s Center.

With love, hope and solidarity,

xxJ



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2jm4bEK

No comments:

Post a Comment