Friday, December 2, 2016

A room with a view (even without windows)

Jungalow-Office

Large-scale framed print on my desk at the studio

recover-interity-27

Large-scale framed prints at Recovery Integrity, designed by my sis, Faith Blakeney

jungalow-simplyframed-palm-wallpaper

Large-scale jungle framed print giving me some serious jungle vibes

There’s nothing better than a nice, big window with an awesome view in an interior…but that isn’t always possible. Plenty of spaces I’ve lived in throughout my life have had small windows, no windows, or windows with weird/bad views, and while you can sometimes use mirrors to add more natural light to a space and overhead fans to help to circulate the air, what to do about the view? One simple way I’ve found to combat this issue is with large-scale art. I recently had a handful of my botanical photographs blown up and framed by Simply Framed and I love the effect. It’s like the next-best-thing to having a big window with a great view. We used their “Print & Frame” service and found them to be fast, reliable and the frames are great quality.

If you’re thinking about getting something done for the holidays, the last day to order Print & Frame for Christmas delivery is December 9th with regular shipping, December 12th with 3 day shipping, or December 14th with Overnight Shipping.

Photography by Justina Blakeney
Our Print and Frame services provided C/O Simply Framed. 

 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2g1VK24

No comments:

Post a Comment