Saturday, November 19, 2016

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate-Balsamic Glaze

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate-Balsamic Glaze

I started eating Brussels sprouts as a kid when my preschool served them boiled for lunch. You’d think that serving unseasoned, boiled Brussels sprouts would be the worst way to expose a child to the vegetable but, surprisingly, I was undeterred.

Brussels sprouts are still one of my favorite fall vegetables, though these days I prefer them roasted instead of boiled.

Here I’ve paired roasted Brussels sprouts with a sweet and tangy pomegranate-balsamic glaze. This makes a great side dish for Thanksgiving or any fall meal.

Continue reading "Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate-Balsamic Glaze" »



from Simply Recipes http://ift.tt/2gnWct1

No comments:

Post a Comment