Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Garage Update

We’re about two months in on our garage overhaul project, so I thought I’d share a little update here in case some of you are missing the Instagram Stories where I normally publish the sneak peeks. Above, you can see our design for the wet bar and laundry closet. (We’re still deciding on what color to stain the closet doors) — I’m thinking either this Carbon Grey , or maybe this Worn Navy, I may also just leave them natural. Decisions, decisions.

I revealed the custom tile that we had made by Granada Tile last week. We are also having an an accordion window custom made so that the window can open up all the way and we will have a pass-through bar, where folks can sit on the other side. The sink is by Native Trails (it’s on crazy sale right now at Wayfair) and the weird and ridiculously cool faucet is from Kohler. I had a credit with them from the work I did with them last year and was excited to get my hands on this faucet I’d been eyeing for ages. I think it looks really futuristic and it will be a cool contrast to all the earthy, rustic materials were using in the rest of the bar area.

Below you’ll see how the counter and shelves are currently being fashioned by our contractors over at New Generation Home Improvements. 

   

Not so much to see quite yet but the beginnings of some pretty arched and some fun, rounded corners! I think in about four weeks time I’ll be making you mojitos with mint from the built-in mint planter we’re putting into the counter and passing it through to you from our accordion window!

:D. More soon and hope your week is off to a fabulous start! Xoxo ~Justina



from Jungalow https://ift.tt/2tE9WER

No comments:

Post a Comment