Wednesday, June 13, 2018

PAD PEEK: Erin Milk

You know everyone’s favorite hotel that’s bursting with every color of the rainbow? Imagine this – Erin Milk, Brand Director for the iconic hotel, The Saguaro, is a self-proclaimed Neutral Bohemian! Say what?! As it turns out, she is all about those minimal boho vibes with cool, color blocked neutrals and tons of texture. We chatted with Erin to get the inside scoop on her LA life, her killer career and how she incorporates some desert-y goodness into her own beautifully-designed apartment. Take a peek at her effortlessly cool blend of black & white mixed with warm tones and lots of light.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I’m Erin Milk. I am a Brand Director for The Saguaro! Basically, my life consists of making art, buying cacti and eating popsicles.

What does a day in your life look like?
When I’m not working, I love to make art. I love to draw, make jewelry, and paint things white!

Tell us about your home.
I reside in Los Angeles, California. I’ve been living in this apartment for about a year and a half.

How does your lifestyle complement your home decor?
I dress exclusively in monotones and it’s completely reflected in my space!

What do you do to ensure your home has good vibes?
I burn Palo Santo daily & keep the front door open so that there is a good flow of energy – and I love the natural light in my living room.

Do you have a favorite room or space in your home?
Sitting on the porch! I have a great view of the city from there.

When people walk into your home, how do you want them to feel?
Like they’re in a pop up shop!

What are your most prized treasures?
My horseshoes from Marfa. A friend of mine makes them and I love them so much – and they’re white. :)

What’s your astrological sign?
Libra!

What inspires you?
The desert, flea markets & babes.

All of the natural light in there is giving us life! We are really feeling the selection of soft, mellow hues and graphic prints in her minimal masterpiece of a home. We even spotted a Kenesha Sneed art print among her eclectic wall collage in the kitchen – so jungalicious! Love what you’re seeing? Tell us which details are calling your name! And if you want to keep up with Erin, follow her on Instagram.

Photos by Kristina Bing.



from Jungalow https://ift.tt/2LJDg3F

No comments:

Post a Comment