Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Solidarity. Support. Celebrate. Uplift. Empower.

team-jungalow-3

Solidarity. Support. Celebrate. Uplift. Empower.
So grateful for this team of strong, creative, smart, hard-working, badass women. Grateful to my mother who gracefully empowered me to be bold, to aim high and to strive for integrity. Grateful to my grandmothers and to the women of the generations before me who laid the groundwork so that today I can be a female entrepreneur, an artist, and a mother whose (amazing) husband is the primary caregiver to our incredible daughter. I’m here in solidarity with all of my brothers and sisters who support equal rights and equal opportunity. Hear us roar. ✊🏾🏻🏿💪🏽💪🏿@caitlinwatsonboyes@Projectreroot @DanaeRolynHorst @Kbing@PicklesandPalmTrees @Hightidebrands 

(photo by Dabito)



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2mmcTXz

No comments:

Post a Comment