Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A well-travelled home

Well-travelled-home-2  Well-travelled-home-4 Well-travelled-home-5 Well-travelled-home-6  Well-travelled-home-8
I just created this “Well-traveled-home” vignette in our studio because we recently received some samples in studio from our Selamat collection. (The fabric wrapped ottoman, the copper pyramid planter and the sun mirror with the face on it are all pieces from the collection that we’re showing at Vegas Market this weekend and will be available to the public in September!!) I used one of Jen’s Moroccan pouf covers for my sofa cushions. It was a bit of a revelation. I love the idea of just getting the two seat cushions of a sofa upholstered to totally change the look of a sofa.

Then our Loloi pillows really rounded out the look of the contrasting textiles. I put one of my favorite pillows from my homegirls over at Blockshop in the center on the sofa and then just pulled some random pieces: a tassel from Afghanistan, a vintage sunburst mirror, a Jim Flora print and a Mexican coconut mask on the wall as a gallery. Love the collected/well-traveled vibe and it’s so easy to do with a lot of textiles and just a few key pieces on a wall. Add a few planties and you’re done!

get-the-look



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2aauzhv

No comments:

Post a Comment