Monday, November 5, 2018

Jewelry Gallery Wall

I’m a little late to the whole spring cleaning thing, but cleaning out our garages has been the impetus for me to start cleaning out all different nooks and crannies in the #JungalowByTheRiver. Over the weekend I attacked my jewelry situation which was turning into a tangled, disorganized mess. I used an unused wall in my (very tiny) walk-in-closet to create a jewelry gallery wall of sorts, and it makes me so happy! My jewelry is all so colorful and pretty, why hide it in an organizer or inside a box where it gets all muddled? 

One of my favorite things is the earring board, which I made by covering a small bulletin board with muslin. I simply wrapped it like a gift and stapled the muslin in place on the back of the board. It’s nice because studs go right into the board, and I can hang dangly/drop earrings from push pins. This helps me keep pairs together (I ALWAYS seem be loosing them!) and helps me choose which pair to wear in the morning since I can see them all laid out so nicely.

Now all I need is one more empty wall in my closet to fit the rest of my jewelry ;).



from Jungalow https://ift.tt/2JIezVp

No comments:

Post a Comment