Thursday, September 20, 2018

Flight of the Heart



I met Amanda Daniels through a close friend of mind about ten years ago. At the time, my main gig was consulting with small businesses and helping with brand identities and graphic design. Amanda became a client of mine. Over the year or so that we worked together, it became clear to me that Amanda had an abundance of great intuition, talent, smarts, and drive but she was grappling with “the vision” for her brand. Amanda is a heart disease survivor and a mom, and she knew that her story was going to be part of her business, but it wasn’t yet totally clear how.  

Well, years passed and I had a child of my own. Jungalow started to take off, I stopped client work, the instagram algorythms got all wonky, and Amanda and I lost touch. Well, when Amanda’s name popped up in my inbox a few months ago to introduce me to her brand Flight  EVERYTHING clicked. While I was busy growing Jungalow, Amanda went on her own spiritual journey and came out on the other end as a intuitive healer and a medium, and now she spends her time and talents healing hearts. She didn’t just realize “the vision” for herself, but she now helps other realize their own visions!

Her products give back. With her beautiful Home Blessing Tool Kit (pictured above), a portion of all sales go to ‘foundations that directly empower and treat people with heart disease, including the American Heart AssociationWomenHeart and the Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Center.’  To learn more about Amanda, her products, services and journey, go to FlightOfTheHeart.com . It’s always a treat to reconnect with people once they’ve found their calling, and I’m so happy for Amanda and for the people that are lucky enough to be touched by her light.



from Jungalow https://ift.tt/2PR7CmJ

No comments:

Post a Comment