Thursday, October 19, 2017

You’re Invited: Good Vibes at Calico Corners

Textiles are one of the cornerstones of boho home decor. Not only because of their cozy nature, but also because of the stories woven into them–they always make their way home with me when traveling abroad. Whether I’m visiting Istanbul, Naples, or Baja – I’m always stuffing my suitcases with woven inspiration on my way home from travels.  After years of collecting various textiles from all over the world, my dreams came true when my own line of fabrics came out this summer. Now my stories, dreams and inspiration are being translated into fabrics! Added bonus  – they are now available at Calico Corners!

Join us in celebrating our collection debut at Calico Corners next Tuesday, October 24th!  Caroline Lee (whose home is featured in the book!) will be leading a discussion and Q&A on how to bring good vibes into your home. There will also be sips and snacks to enjoy while perusing our fabric collection. Added bonus – there will be some seriously amazing giveaways!

After the discussion, I’ll be signing copies of The New Bohemians Handbook: Come Home to Good Vibes. I’m so excited for you to see all of the gorgeous homes and textiles found on its pages!

Gorgeous pillows and textiles in the home of Erica Tanov. 

How much fun is Sara Toufali and Eddie Dumphy’s patternful batik breakfast nook?

We’re loving the layers of mudcloth and indigo in the home of Dana Cleverly and Jacob Rushing.

There is also an entire section dedicated to our in-house textile collection and a glossary to walk you thru the symbols found on them.

So mark your calendar, and join us for this bohotastic event!

The New Bohemians Handbook
Discussion + Book Signing at Calico
 3830 East Foothill Boulevard, Pasadena, California
R.S.V.P. pasadena@calicocorners.com  626-792-4328

 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2ioDXpE

No comments:

Post a Comment