Friday, October 20, 2017

Thanks for coming!

Last week we had The New Bohemians Handbook launch party and book signing at Living Spaces in Van Nuys and I even get a bit emotional thinking about it because it was SUCH a lovely evening and a really kind of a pinnacle point for me in my career thus far. 

Friends and family came out from all over to support. Including my Grandpa Art — wearing his most jungalicious of shirts, of course. :)

My partner-in-crime/design Dabito came through wearing head to-toe yellow because he’s amazing like that.

It was so fun to have the book signing surrounded by our colorful collections!








Gillian Lawlee (whose beautiful home is featured in the new book) came out!



It was so great to see so many familiar faces, and meet new friends, too.

I had a little buddy who was helping me sign all the books ;)

My BFF Shannon and her MIL came out to support! <3!

My parents, niece Stella and little my little Ida.

My girl Victoria looking awfully gorgeous!

It was such a beautiful night. A HUGE thank you to all who came out to celebrate, to my team and to the team at Living Spaces for being so incredibly thoughtful, making everything so beautiful and for really BRINGING those good vibes!
Have a great weekend, friends!

My jumpsuit is from Anthro (thanks to Han for styling me for the evening!) 
Photography by our newest #Jungalow team member, Adam Davis

 

 



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2xVWUH5

No comments:

Post a Comment