Thursday, May 18, 2017

Shayne’s Vintage Modern Living Room

My sister lives upstairs from Shayne Blue, a family friend and talented interior designer. While visiting there last week I stopped by Shayne’s place and became instantly smitten with her eclectic collections. She has some serious pieces like the Togo sofas by Ligne Roset but she also mixes in a ton of thrifted finds and quirky pieces that lend warmth and a cozy no-fuss vibe to the place.

I’ve put together a little get-the-look. I’m obsessed with the rocker that I’m pretty sure is Adrian Pearsall. All of the sudden I feel my Jungalow NEEDS one!!

All of these vintage goodies can be found over on my partner site, Chairish, right here. For more Shayne follow her on Instagram.  (I’m in love with her chair designs!)



from The Jungalow http://ift.tt/2pZ35Br

No comments:

Post a Comment